You know that I am facilitating Julia Cameron’s “The Artist’s Way” on Music Monday Care & Love. Two years ago I tried this too but did not finish. Here are some of my answers to one of the tasks from two years ago. It made me smile
I had a bit of a troubled time with writing lately like Julia Cameron wrote. It seems to me like so much had started to change that I just needed some time to recharge.
But having put my poetry book up for sales and now some new ideas for new books seem to get my motivation back. I suspect it will always be an up and down with my feelings. So that should certainly not stop me from creating.
At first, I did not want to answer these questions publicly but today I felt like it and so here are
20 things to discover about myself
- My favourite childhood toy was… Lego and one green and one blue Steiff Budgie
- My favourite childhood game was… Kind of role plays I made up with my friends
- The best movie I ever saw as a kid was…. The Fox and the Hound, the first film I’ve ever seen in cinema
- I don’t do it much but I enjoy… cycling
- If I could lighten up a little, I’d let myself…..change jobs
- If it weren’t too late, I’d….study English
- My favourite musical instrument is….recorder, guitar and piano
- The amount of money I spend on treating myself to entertainment each month is…next to nothing
- If I weren’t so stingy with my artist, I’d buy him/her….more books
- Taking time out for myself is….such a luxury
- I am afraid that if I start dreaming….I could not keep up with the change
- I secretly enjoy reading…children’s books
- If I had had a perfect childhood I’d have grown up to be…a journalist and writer
- If it didn’t sound so crazy, I’d write or make a…poetry book …oh wait I have 🙂
- My parents think artists are…I have no idea to be honest
- My God thinks artists are…brilliant
- What makes me feel weird about this recovery is….that it seems to work
- Learning to trust myself is probably….the hardest thing to do
- My most cheer-me-up music is….It’s all about tonight
- My favourite way to dress it…as comfy as possible
Ah well that was fun :-).
Take care and have a healing day!