Welcome back ladies and gentlemen and I am so glad you are celebrating with me!!! Your input and your love songs are appreciated!
Yesterday, I asked you to share your favourite wedding song but I have to admit I do not have a favourite wedding song. However, I think that love and marriage go together as I said yesterday so here we go.
Which song would I like to be “our” song or “our wedding” song???? Well, that is a bit tricky because the best husband (Jeremy Clarkson voice) in the world’s and my music taste is not particularly similar. There are, however, three artists that we both like and who just released a song together: Sia, Rihanna and David Guetta and guess what? It is called “Say Yes”. How fitting is that???
It’s a dance song, I can’t find the lyrics anywhere and so “just” give you the song and hope you enjoy it!
video source: All Talent Entertainment
LOVE IS IN DA BLOG MUSIC PROMPT FOR FEBRUARY 20TH
Tomorrow’s prompt might be a bit curious 🙂
A love song for my pet
There are many forms of love and love for our pets is one of them. Do you have a song that expresses that love? Please share it with us.
And if you do not have pets or even don’t like them: Just share any love song you like. There is enough for all of us 😉
And to remind ourselves how to take part:
“Love Is In Da Blog” Rules/suggestions
- Join in! No matter where, when and with what. You missed the first day or week? Don’t worry. Just jump in when it suits you.
- Send us the link! The ping-back option does not always work so please leave a link in the comments of the post on the day you take part.
- Tag your post either with “Love Is In Da Blog” or “LoIsInDaBl” or “Love Is In Da Blog 19” or #LoIsInDaBl19. You can also use these as hashtags for Twitter and other Social Networks to give your post more exposure.
- No matter which music the prompt favours you create with it whatever you please, and whatever length you please (no pun intended 😉 ) as long as it is about “LOVE.”
- I post the prompt post the day before which is connected with the music for that day so you have some time to make up your mind and create your post. There won’t be two different posts and I hope it’s not too confusing.
- If you like, use this picture for your readers to find the posts.
- Find the prompt list for the whole month here in this introduction post at the end
share A Love Song
For your pet
and have lots of fun
Please check out my new post on “Bee SelfCaring”: