Thank you very much ladies and gentlemen, for giving the “Love Is In Da Blog ~ Music Festival” a go and even run with the prompts that do not come easily to you. I appreciate this a lot!!!!
Yesterday I asked you to find a song for your pet and just share any song if you are not into pets (sorry if that sounds iffy 😉 ).
I have been pondering that prompt for a week now and the only song that comes to mind is Gilbert O’Sullivan’s “Claire”. I love the romantic melody. To me, it is one of the “happy songs” that instantly raise my mood and the lyrics express a lot that I/we feel for our rescue greyhound Sherky.
However, I do get a little irritated with the beginning of the song where it is not quite clear if it is about a girl or a grown woman. You could not publish a song like that nowadays or at least I wouldn’t.
But meeting children has a life-changing influence on us and I believe it was not written with any unsavoury intentions. When reading up on him I found out that he is married since 1980 and has two daughters. I think keeping a marriage alive being in the music business is quite an achievement and so I am happy to dedicate this song to Sherky 🙂
LOVE IS IN DA BLOG MUSIC PROMPT FOR FEBRUARY 21st
Ah, my dears we are nearly at the end of “Love Is In Da Blog 2019” and I am grateful for all who are taking part and enjoy the event. Ladies and Gentlemen you rock!!!!
Looks like I have a hand for controversial prompts as the “Queer” prompt on Sunday suggests. And tomorrows might be another
Find a Love Song about God’s Love
Not everybody is into spirituality or even religion, however, I believe that love and music is at the heart of all religions it is just what some followers make out of the religion that has more to do with power and suppressing others. So please, if you do not feel comfortable with this prompt chose any love song that takes your fancy.
Thanks for going on this musical journey of love with me!!!!!
And to remind ourselves how to take part:
“Love Is In Da Blog” Rules/suggestions
- Join in! No matter where, when and with what. You missed the first day or week? Don’t worry. Just jump in when it suits you.
- Send us the link! The ping-back option does not always work so please leave a link in the comments of the post on the day you take part.
- Tag your post either with “Love Is In Da Blog” or “LoIsInDaBl” or “Love Is In Da Blog 19” or #LoIsInDaBl19. You can also use these as hashtags for Twitter and other Social Networks to give your post more exposure.
- No matter which music the prompt favours you create with it whatever you please, and whatever length you please (no pun intended 😉 ) as long as it is about “LOVE.”
- I post the prompt post the day before which is connected with the music for that day so you have some time to make up your mind and create your post. There won’t be two different posts and I hope it’s not too confusing.
- If you like, use this picture for your readers to find the posts.
- Find the prompt list for the whole month here in this introduction post at the end
share A favourite
About God’s Love
and have lots of fun